BackgroundThe next installment of the ever popular series. This one looks set to be a true MMORPG something which is new to the series and so should be an exciting adventure.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey; each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
Official URLOfficial Site
TskyoTaiI love the storyline of this game. Its really an amazing game, too under rated. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Dec 13, 10 5:50am
Cloudy Wolf and 1 others own Phantasy Star Universe
gerard way owns youTerrible voice acting, but I like the gameplay. PhantasyStarUniverse Xbox
Jun 09, 09 3:23pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Q3 2005 Europe Q3 2005 Japan Q3 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (32)
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II