BackgroundPrincess Peach is on vacation in Garutsuki Town, and finds a map that leads to a legendary treasure! She sends the map to Mario, who will aid her in her hunt. To find the treasure it involves collecting 7 objects called Star Stones. However, before Mario arrives, she is kidnapped by a dragon by the name of Hooktail. It's now up to Mario and a team of quirky characters to save the Princess and defeat a mysterious new villain..
GameplayPaper Mario 2 features a unique blend of 2D/3D fighting that allows the gamer complete leverage while fighting. During the game Mario uses completely unique abilities such as folding himself up into a paper airplane and exploring. These unique abilities and new innovations fuse together very new, innovative gameplay
- Paper Mario 2 combines turn-based battles with action elements.
- Timing Action Commands help you dodge or inflict damageand impress the crowd to give you power for super attacks.
- Fold into a paper airplane and take to the air, turn sideways to slip through narrow passages and roll into a tube to bounce to safety
- Buy new abilities at the badge shop!
- Different mini games, such as a quiz show or the ability to control Bowser in a sidescrolling action sequence.
Official URLOfficial Site
Chad and 464 others own Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Eevee-chan and 132 others played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Direct sequels are for the most part, a rare sighting when it comes to Mario RPG's....
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 11, 2004 Europe Nov 12, 2004 Japan Jun 1, 2004 Australia Nov 17, 2004
- Also known as:
- Paper Mario RPG in Japan
|Slow Shroom||Shroom Fry|
|Blue Key||Trial Stew|
|Ultra Hammer||Life Shroom|
|Honey Syrup||Spicy Soup|
|Zess Dynamite||Super Hammer|
|Zess Tea||Peachy Peach|
|Jammin' Jelly||Volt Shroom|
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
|Snow Bunny||Peachy Peach|
|The Thousand-Year Door||Data Disk|
|X-Naut PhD||Contact Lens|
|Ultra Stone||Skull Gem|
|Mushroom Crepe||Coconut Bomb|
|Brick Block||The Koopinator|
|Point Swap||Shroom Fry|
|Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Walkthrough|