BackgroundDifferent from the previous One Piece games, Pirates Carnival is a party game featuring over forty mini games. The mini games feature simple controls and promise to recreate well-known scenes from the original One Piece body of work.
GameplayOne Piece: Pirates Carnival is a party game featuring over forty mini games. The mini games feature simple controls and promise to recreate well-known scenes from the original One Piece body of work. The game features support for four players, with some games featuring split screen play and others placing all four players in the same area. Mini-games include pie-eating contests, teeth-gritting battles on stilts, pirate basketball, and other shenanigans that only Luffy and the One Piece crew could dream up.
- Classic mini-games with a hilarious twist: Over 30 mini-games, each in the comical, quirky style of One Piece.
- Dozens of wacky pirates: Choose from 7 playable characters from Luffy's Straw Hat Pirates, and encounter dozens more.
- Expand your crew and your pirate power: Pick a block on the map, win the mini-game, and conquer the block.
- Choose your mode: Three game play modes to choose from: Board Game mode, Mini Game Collection mode, and Versus Games mode.
Jeremiah and 4 others own One Piece: Pirates Carnival
- Genre: Arcade(GC)
- Theme(s): Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Hand
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Sep 12, 2006 Japan Nov 23, 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-4)
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (2012)
- One Piece Grand Battle 2 (Import) (2002)
- One Piece Grand Battle! (2001)
- One Piece Mansion (2001)
- One Piece: Tobidase Kaizokudan! (Import) (2001)
- One Piece Grand Battle! 3 (Import) (2003)
- One Piece Treasure Battle! (Import) (2002)
- One Piece: Grand Adventure (2006)
- One Piece: Grand Battle (2005)