BackgroundPlay the kind of pressure defense and fast-break offense that wins championships in NCAA® March Madness 06. Use defense to create offense by forcing turnovers and smothering your opponent with the all-new EA SPORTS Lockdown Stick. With an enhanced Floor General Play-calling system, featuring more sets than ever before and a Dynasty Mode centered around senior leadership, your road to the Final Four begins here.
- EA SPORTS Lockdown Stick: Pressure opponents with the innovative right analog control system and dictate the tempo of the game -- force turnovers, deny passes and jump into passing lanes.
- Defensive Play-calling: Level the playing field with all-new diagrammed defensive playbooks. Play man-to-man, zone or customize your playbook to suit your style of play.
- Up-tempo Basketball: Create turnovers that lead to easy baskets with an improved transition game. Push the ball up the floor, dish to an open teammate, and ignite the fans with fast breaks.
- Senior Leader: Watch your team leader's attitude, passion and leadership grow. Players feed off his energy as his intensity and aggressiveness affects the team's overall performance.
- Enhanced 30-Year Dynasty Mode: Use your assistant coaches to gather information on upcoming games, teams and players, or recruit players with the new stat tracking and player ratings.
- College Classics: Make dream match-ups a reality and re-create the greatest moments in college basketball history.
- Genre: Basketball (GC)
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Q4 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- NCAA March Madness 2006
- NCAA March Madness 2005
- NCAA March Madness 2004
- NCAA March Madness 2003
- NCAA March Madness 2002