BackgroundNCAA Football 2003 delivers all that is special to college football, creating a totally unique experience from the professional game. Pick from 117 Division 1-A teams or create your own team compete with colors and logo. Then lead your team all the way to the championship in this amazing college football game.
GameplayOnly EA Sports delivers the tradition and spirit of college football's storied programs, with intense rivalries at 117 Division 1-A and 27 Division 1-AA schools across the country. Control all the action on the field with defensive swats, stiff-arm broken tackles, fake-out moves, and much more.
With dramatically improved AI and gameplay, call and execute the plays that make the band play, the cheerleaders shout, and the mascots dance. NCAA Football 2003 - it's what college football is all about
- The College Game: Feel all the pageantry with over 200 fight songs, 3D cheerleaders, and 117 Division I-A schools.
- My Favorite Team: Personalize the game interface based on your team's fight song, mascot, logos, and school colors.
- Build A Dynasty: Create your own school and schedule, recruit star athletes, and redshirt developing players to build a national powerhouse.
- Rivalry Mode: Beat your school's archrival and win one of 23 coveted trophies.
- Trophy Room: Display up to 59 total trophies including conference championships and individual player awards.
In this game you can take on other teams as mascots. You have the ability to also pump...
Written by search66 for netjak.com
"It's that time again folks. Football. Saturdays...
This game is worth it if you love college football or football in general. It never...
- Genre: Football (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 3, 2002
- NCAA Football 11
- NCAA Football 06
- NCAA Football 2005
- NCAA Football 2004
- NCAA Football 2003
- NCAA Football 2002