BackgroundTake your skillz to a new level and challenge the greatest basketball icons to ever play the game, from the baddest old school legends to the hottest players of today. Feel the dominance of Wilt Chamberlain and Shaquille O'Neal. Soar above the rim with Dr. J and Michael Jordan. Run the show like Magic and Pistol Pete. That's right this is your chance to defeat the best the street has to offer with all-new dunks, passes, dribbles, and special moves. Enter the most real urban worlds ever created and begin your journey to become a street legend
- 25 NBA Legends - Challenge the best players of all time featuring their original, old-school game jerseys and player-specific signature moves
- 3 Different Modes to Choose From - Pick-Up Game, NBA Team Challenge, Be a Legend
- My Rules - Customize how YOU want to play the game
- Multiplayer - Play against the CPU, friends or team up against the best players in the world (1-4 players)
- Off the HEZAY - Make your opponent look like a chump by passing the ball off his head!
- Back 2 Papa - Pass the ball off the backboard to yourself or a teammate for the alley-oop
- Be the oop! - Pass the ball to another player, retaining control of the player without the ball. You can use the option to alley-oop the ball to yourself.
- Second Level Gamebreaker - School your opponent big time with the show-stopping Second Level Gamebreaker. You also have the option to pocket Gamebreakers for use later in the game
- The Country's Best Courts - Seven authentic urban worlds that re-create the feel and grit of the true street game
- Spectacular New Animations - Over 500 new animations. New 360-degree rendering allows for an infinite number of camera angles.
Official URLOfficial Site
Zancho_Red and 5 others own NBA Street 2
Bash Boy 54 and 1 others played NBA Street 2
This game is great, maybe not worth buying though. The game took me about 8 or 9 hours...
- Genre: Basketball (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Apr 28, 2003 Europe May 2, 2003