BackgroundThe Naruto craze continues with Tomy's Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. The second game introduced four player support, which made Naruto 2 not only one of the best fighters on the Gamecube, but also a party game. This time around you'll be able to maneuver a full team of three ninjas for 3 on 3 combat. Three on three battles will allow players to use an all new team super move.
GameplayNaruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 features at least 25 playable characters. Returning characters include: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Garra, Iruka, Zabuza, Haku, Shikamaru, Kiba, Ino, Hinata, Neji and Lee. New characters include: Shino, Ten-Ten, Jiraya, Tsunade, The Third Hokage, and Tsunade. Another change to the fighting system is that characters with "transformations" can do them during battle. This means you can switch from Kakashi to Sharingan Kakashi or from Garra to transformed Garra without having to switch characters. Tomy has also added two super moves per character to change the gameplay.
- New game modes such as Arcade, VS, Story, and Mission.
- Over 30 playable characters.
- A large variety of new items.
- Many new locations to fight and complete missions.
Official URLOfficial Site
Trev81 and 5 others own Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 3 (Import)
Mr Cheater played Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 3 (Import)
- Genre: Fighting (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Eighting & Raizing
- Publisher: TOMY
Released Japan Nov 18, 2004
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
- Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs Sasuke
- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja
- Naruto: Ninja Council 3