BackgroundThe 2005 installment of EA Sports' baseball franchise. Includes all features from previous MVP Baseball games (big play control, precision pitching, total swing control) plus the new Create-A-Ballpark feature, Owner Mode, and an expanded minor league system (single-A teams have been added) with added stadiums.
- Own the Plate: Change your position in the box to adjust to where the pitcher is working you, or keep the defense honest with a bunt for a hit.
- Precision Pitching: Paint the corners or send a message with the new Precision Pitch Meter, or catch runners napping with unparalleled pickoff control.
- Enhanced Big Play Control: Make an underhand toss to the pitcher as he sprints to cover first, slide around a tag at home, and make user-controlled stretches and dives. While leading off base, exercise your reflexes by beating pickoff throws with the all-new manual leadoff control.
- Build an Empire: Control every aspect of your organization in all-new Owner Mode. Create your line-up based on player progression during Spring Training, or help build player attributes by competing in a variety of mini-games.
- All-New Create Ballpark: In Owner Mode, build a pitcher's paradise or a hitter's dream. Will you spend your earnings to upgrade your ballpark or to sign that key free agent who could bring you a championship?
- Expanded Minor Leagues: Advanced Single A squads and additional stadiums have been added to round out the list of teams available in the minor league system.
Official URLOfficial Site
- CPU Roster Shuffle Sep 4
- How far can you hit a Homerun in Homerun Showdown? Jun 28
- Owner Mode Jul 24
- Owner Mode Trouble Apr 7
Koreanpride and 9 others own MVP Baseball 2005
yoshdogg7 played MVP Baseball 2005
Downward SpiralEven better than 2004. Reading pitches is much easier in this one. MVPBaseball2005 PS2
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm