BackgroundMTX: Mototrax offers a high-speed motocross gaming experience that will have you accelerating around corners and flying through the air on high-velocity motorbikes. Immerse yourself in a deep non-linear career mode that tests your skills and savvy as you progress through all the motocross disciplines - motocross, supercross and freestyle - to become the ultimate MX athlete. As you progress and earn cash, you can customize your rider's attributes and purchase new equipment. The PSP version brings everything from the console game out on the road, including MX Mototrax Career mode, Custom Rider creation, and even the Dirt Wurx Track Builder. Also featured is four-player wireless racing.
GameplayExperience "wicked air and in-you-face" action in the most complete motocross game ever offered! Featuring licensed bikes, top pro riders and all the gut-wrenching, high-flying bike action of today's coolest sport. Learn how to perform over 100 different tricks to earn cold, hard cash from contest wins and sponsorships that you will need to make it to the ultimate motocross competetion - The X Games!
- Career Mode – Players can immerse themselves in a career mode that's easy to play but tough to master. Gamers use their skills to progress through all the motocross disciplines – motocross, supercross and freestyle – to become the ultimate MX athlete.
- New Online Play – Players can go online and compete against up to seven other players in 24 levels set in a variety of locations from around the globe.
- Rider Customization and Upgrade System – MTX: Mototrax allows rider customization and an upgrade system for detailed attribute modification. If gamers race well, they earn money, sponsorships, gear and equipment upgrades or they spend their cash to unlock exclusive free-ride environments.
- Fastest Gaming Experience – The fastest motocross gaming experience ever created, delivering 60 frames per second. This provides smooth game play, quick controller response and incredible realism.
- Unique Track Creations – Gamers create their own unique tracks that may be traded with other players.
- Freestyle Events – Gamers can battle for 1st place against a pack of seven A.I. riders and show-off their high-flying creativity in freestyle events.
- Realistic Bikes and Gear - MTX: Mototrax features real bikes and gear from manufacturers like Suzuki and Yamaha. Players can upgrade their power as they progress and ride 125cc and 250cc 2 stroke bikes as well as 250cc and 450cc 4 stroke bikes.
- Featuring Travis Pastrana - Legendary racer and freestyle rider Travis Pastrana is featured in MTX: Mototrax, as well as 12 other top pro riders.