BackgroundGamers can get behind the wheel of licensed Monsters such as Grave Digger, Reptoid, Wolverine, or Wild Thang. Battling in real-time 3D, players choose between 5 different modes. Competing within 8 different themed worlds, from Las Vegas Casinos, to Mayan temples, the object of the game is to crush, ram and destroy opponent's vehicles.
- Drive 30 licensed Monster Trucks including Grave Digger, Bulldozer, Gunslinger, Predator, Wild Thang, Spider-man, and Wolverine, plus 30 bonus and 10 hidden trucks.
- Battle in 8 interactive arenas including Las Vegas, Rome, Hollywood, New York City, the Junkyard and more.
- Wield over 90 different Weapons and Power Ups: the Ball n'Chain, Liquid Nitro, Buzz Saws, Guided Missiles, Double Teams, Surprise Attacks and other devices of mass destruction.
- Killer Combos: Bounce, Boost, Spin, and Flip combinations to deal-out more damage.
- Detailed, real-time damage system.
Official URLOfficial Site
Saiyeed and 1 others own Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
0129 played Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
- Genre: Automobile (GC)
- Developer: Inland Productions
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 4, 2002