BackgroundWhen Samus is recruted by the Galactic Federation to aid a stranded team of Soldiers on the remote planet Aether, she finds herself in the middle of a war. Split into two dimensions by the deadly material known as phazon, Aether is dying under the stress of supporting the two dimensions in the same reality. On top of that, the two races created by the dimensional split ( The Luminoth, and the Ing ) are now at war with one another, struggling for absolute control of both halves. It's up to Samus to aid the inhabitants of Aether's light side, the Luminoth, or die trying.
Will Samus be able to defeat the Ing Horde, close the rift between the two worlds, and save the Luminoth from utter destruction before the planet collapses?
- For the first time in the history of the celebrated Metroid franchise, up to four players can battle each other as they search for weapons, grapple across ceilings, and turn into Morph Balls to make their escapes.
- Amazing graphics that will draw you into the game. See Samus Aran in brighter colors and deeper details than ever before!
- Addictive gameplay. Solve puzzles, battle enemies, get powerful weapons and explore strange places
Official URLOfficial Site
Sara Hysaro and 271 others own Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
swdescent and 66 others played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Genre: Shooter (GC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 15, 2004 Europe Nov 26, 2004 Japan May 26, 2005 Australia Dec 2, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4 max)
- Also known as:
- Metroid Prime 2: Dark Echoes in Japan
- Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- Metroid: Other M (2010)
- Super Metroid (2007)
- Metroid Prime (2002)
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991)
- Metroid (1986)
- Super Metroid (1994)