BackgroundLeaving off right after Mega Man Battle Network, this game takes place between the first and second games. Instead of the unique battle system used in the Gameboy advance games, this is an action packed sidescroller, only you can use battle chips like in the GBA games. This game also has cel-shaded graphics and is for one player.
GameplayMega Man Network Transmission combines the gameplay from the Battle Network and Classic series of the Mega Man franchise. You will go into various side scrolling levels and you will be able to use the battle chips you have earned to help you out. You'll get to fight various bosses that are either new or known to the series. Your goal is to "virus bust" all of the viruses all around the infected network.
- Mega Man's first 3-D action/role-playing adventure for the Nintendo GameCube
- Story-line tie-in to the Mega Man Battle Network series
- Collect battle chips, battle enemies, solve puzzles and uncover secret characters from the Mega Man universe
Official URLOfficial Site
Pfft. Won't last you 2 seconds. You'll probably not even bother...
This Is an Awesome Game So Challenging ! This Game Was So hard And Easy So It would Be...
I was really excited when i first booted up Network Transmission. Here it was,...
- Genre: Platform (GC)
- Developer: Arika
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 17, 2003
- Also known as:
- Rockman EXE Transmission in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue