BackgroundMario, Luigi, Yoshi and an all-star cast of Mushroom Kingdom regulars have been invited to a birthday party, and they must compete in a series of contests to win the present. Participate in a variety of gameplay challenges in the form of mini-games that pit each player against each other in teams, or free-for-alls! Mario Party 4 introduces the Mini-Giant system, as well as the Tag Battle.
- Compete in a series of contests as favourite Nintendo characters.
- Use items to access different areas of the game boards and trigger special events.
- New Tag Battle lets players compete for stars in two-man teams.
- Set handicaps for players of all ages and abilities.
- For 1-4 players.
Official URLOfficial Site
CandyPansies and 180 others own Mario Party 4
Retro420 and 33 others played Mario Party 4
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Party & Board Games, Children's
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 21, 2002 Europe Nov 29, 2002
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4 max)
|Toad's Midway Madness||Bowser's Gnarly Party|
|Mini Board Mad-Dash||Mega Board Mayhem|
|Shy Guy's Jungle Jam||Boo's Haunted Bash|
|Koopa's Seaside Soiree||Goomba's Greedy Gala|
Mario Party 4