BackgroundPlayers can test their backhand in this unique role-playing tennis adventure. Train hard at the Royal Tennis Academy to be a champion. Gain experience and improve your skills through lessons and tournaments, and rise to the top of the ranks. Play as Mario, Peach, Waluigi, or Donkey Kong in a slew of wild modes. Advance through the story and unlock even more characters, all with their own power moves. Beat Mario at his own game, then link up with a friend or three for even more frantic fun!
GameplayPlay multiplayer games with friends or progress through tougher and tougher tournaments in singles and doubles play. As players win tournaments, clear minigames or challenge Gimmick Courts, they unlock new characters, courts and challenges.
- Play in one of the best tennis games for graphics and control.
- Play as 14 Nintendo Characters, such as Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Peach and Baby Mario.
- Choose to play alone or in Singles or Doubles, in over 10 Courts.
- Up to four players can play, Human or Computers.
- Play in Tournaments, Challenges, Bowser Stages, or just regular Matches.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mario has taken many turns in his gaming career. He jumps on Goombas and collects...
Mario Power Tennis was first announced in 2002, but did not come out until 2004. I...
Finally, the sequel to the N64 smash hit Mario Tennis (hehe) comes to the Gamecube....
When I started playing this game, I thought it would bring me lots of hours of...
Well, I'm not a big fan of tennis, but I can easily say I liked this game alot. Single...
- Genre: Tennis (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 8, 2004 Europe Feb 25, 2005 Japan Oct 28, 2004
- Also known as:
- Mario Tennis GC in Japan
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move