BackgroundMario and the rest of the past version characters are back in this sixth installment to the series. This time new game boards and modes have been added. As the same as before, up to four players can play this game and battle each other in a series of mini-games or on a game board.
GameplayRoll the dice and the game begins. Mario Party 6 is back with the classic board game style game play. Rolling the dice will move you though the boards as you try to collect stars and coins to make it to the top. Mini games change whether it's day or night and the board rules can change as well. Mario Party 6 sports a new solo mode in which you embark on a adventure for new mini games and coins and three different boards. Party Mode is the multiplayer mode with 6 different stages each with different rules. An all new Mic Mode sports several Mic mini games, a solo mic game, and a mic multiplayer game in which you battle for the top. As a classic, Mini Game Mode is back with several games to play with the games including Bingo. Last but not least is the Star Bank where you spend stars, which you win in both Party Mode and Solo Mode, to buy extras as well as essentials.
- Clash with your friends in party-rockin' mini-games like Mowtown, Catch You Letter, Astaroad Rage and Cashapult.
- A new day and night system gives game boards and mini-games a split personality! Boards transform, characters emerge from hiding and mini-games change dramatically depending on the time of day.
- The game comes with a Nintendo GameCube Mic. Now you can control some furiously fun mini-game action with the sound of your voice.
- Faster movement: Speed around the board! Now there's less down time between turns and mini-games!
Hardware RequirementsNintendo's new "Hands Free Controller" and, Mario Party 6 micro-phone is required to play the game Mario Party 6 and to use its features
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 35 others played Mario Party 6
Rainbow Dash AX and 154 others own Mario Party 6
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: HAL Laboratory
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Dec 6, 2004 Europe Mar 18, 2005 Japan Q3 2004 Australia Sep 14, 2005
|Snowflake Lake||Faire Square|
|Towering Treetop||E. Gadd's Garage|
|Thirsty Gulch||Clockwork Castle|
|Infernal Tower||Castaway Bay|
Mario Party 6