BackgroundMario and friends get their bags together for another round of 18 holes in the mushroom kingdom. Mario golf: toadstool tour features stunning graphics, wacky courses that resemble levels from various mario games, and a large roster of mario characters.
GameplayOn those Mario-inspired courses, you'll chip over warp pipes and avoid hazards like Piranha Plants, Chain Chomps and Thwomps. There are now two ways to control your swing: a manual mode for experts and a partially automated mode for novices. You can tee-off solo or fill out a foursome for some friendly competition, and you'll also be able to connect with the upcoming Mario Golf Advance Tour for Game Boy Advance and transfer characters back and forth
- Carefully select your club and choose the optimal contact point and trajectory.
- Comes with conventional (if spectacularly beautiful) courses set amid mountains, rolling hills and more.
- The game's par-3 course--Congo Canopy --is set in the treetops of Donkey Kong's home turf.
- Win trophies and badges for excelling on particular holes.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mega Shuppet and 109 others own Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
SuperSmasher and 21 others played Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Compared to other Gamecube Golf Games (Outlaw,Tiger and Ace) this game does kinda...
- Genre: Other (GC)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family, Children's
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jul 28, 2003 Europe Jun 17, 2004
- Also known as:
- Mario Golf: Family Tour in Japan
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move