BackgroundMadden NFL 07 is the latest installment in the Madden franchise. With Seahawks rusher Shaun Alexander as this year's cover guy, the running back, the second-most important member of the backfield, will see its role redefined.
- Lead Blocker Control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
- NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode: Play your way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame by taking complete control of any position on the field. Your actions on and off the field determine your impact on the game.
Run Like the Players Run with the All-New Highlight Stick: Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.
- Additions to Franchise Mode: Scout collegiate prospects with the all-new NFL Draft Scouting System and the College All-Star Game, or watch players around the NFL impact their teams with the new Franchise Player Roles feature.
- Team-Specific Defensive Playbooks: For the first time, use actual plays from your favorite team's defensive playbook to shut down the running game, pressure the quarterback, or force key turnovers.
- Online Play: Climb the leaderboard as you take on your biggest rivals from coast-to-coast in Play Now or Session Match games.
- Enhanced Control Scheme: All-new Touch Pad buttons allow you to navigate through the game with simple finger taps. You can also draw on-screen hot routes and use voice recognition to call audibles.
- Unprecedented Gameplay Graphics: New visuals and higher resolution bring out every detail - sleek wide receivers and bulky lineman, realistic stadium day-night lighting, and game-altering weather effects.
Official URLOfficial Site
aves played Madden NFL 07
aves and 7 others own Madden NFL 07
gamer4635It is in very good condition I just don't like football games. MaddenNFL07 DS
Apr 24, 08 2:07pm
- Genre: Football (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tiburon
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 22, 2006 Europe Q3 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1)
- Online Multi-player (1)