BackgroundMadden NFL is back in its 2005 season. Face off against many various teams such as the New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders, New York Giants, and many more. Or you can create your own team and players. The goal is to win as many football games until you can get into the Super Bowl.
GameplayMadden returns for another season of big hits, amazing plays, dramatic comebacks and in-your-face football action with Madden NFL 2005. Pick your team and begin a quest for the Super Bowl. Build the ultimate team and hold it together for many seasons to make a NFL dynasty. Develop players in training camp, pick up playmakers in free agency, or make your own stars with create-a-player. Do whatever it takes to dominate your opponents and take home a Super Bowl ring in Madden NFL 2005.
Force the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor.
With the new Storyline Central, you get the inside scoop around the league from radio host Tony Bruno, along with local and national newspapers, to help you make critical franchise decisions. With groundbreaking graphics that capture the real stadium experience, Madden NFL 2005 continues its 15-year tradition of innovation in video game football
- New Hit Stick — Change the momentum of a game by using the right analog stick to make a huge hit, force a turnover, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Time it just right or you'll get burned for a big play.
- New Defensive Playmaker Control — You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field.
- New Storyline Central — Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR's demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno's weekly radio talk show.
- Enhanced Franchise Mode — Players now react to everything that happens in the franchise—reward a hard-working player by naming him team captain or trade away unhappy players. The new game-by-game progression system rewards players for their performance during the season.
- New Fan Presentation — Your team's crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan. Be on the lookout for team-specific super fans via all-new 3D fan scenes.
- Soundtrack - featuring an all-star line-up of emerging rock and hip-hop artist
Official URLOfficial Site
Mudkipx3 and 9 others own Madden NFL 2005
I was skeptical about buying this since I was really disappointed about MADDEN 2004...
- Genre: Football (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 9, 2004 Europe Sep 10, 2004 Australia Sep 10, 2004