BackgroundAfter winning a mansion in a contest, Luigi contacts Mario and asks him to meet him at his new abode. But the place has been overrun with ghosts and Mario disappears. On a quest to find his lost brother Mario, Luigi must exterminate his new house of all the ghouls and trap them inside paintings.
GameplayYou must suck up all the ghosts to save Mario. Shine your light on them to stun them then quickly suck them up. Each boss has it's own weakness and you must discover all the ghosts' weaknesses before it's too late. Suck up the powerful boos and more
- Luigi's in for a spooktacular surprise as he creeps into the pitch-dark mansion he won, armed with only a flashlight and a vacuum custom-made for sucking up ghosts.
- Ghosts lurk in every nook and cranny. You'll have to master the poltergust 3000 to vacuum then up!
- Jewels, coins, and cash are hidden throughout the mansion-and finding it all will be worth your while..
- You'll have to solve the mansion's many mysteries to catch a gallery of quirky ghouls, such as the fire-belching Mr. Luggs.
- Deep inside the mansion hide elusive boss ghosts like Bogmire, each with ghastly powers and a bone to pick with Luigi!
- After collecting special medals, you'll be able to shoot fire, water, and ice from your vacuum and thwart eerie ghosts!
Official URLOfficial Site
Vaporeon609 and 82 others played Luigi's Mansion
Vaporeon609 and 287 others own Luigi's Mansion
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 18, 2001 Europe May 3, 2002 Japan Sep 14, 2001
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move