BackgroundKirby's first full-scale action game for Nintendo GameCube arrives with a variety of modes, including a wild multiplayer adventure. The story begins when Kirby sets out to get the stolen Warpstar back from King Dedede.
It's tough going for Kirby when he's on his own ... so it's a good thing he can catch a ride on the backs of his helpers. Utilizing a new attack system, Kirby can gain power by riding on up to three helpers. The more helpers, the more powerful the attack. It's up to Kirby to save the beautiful world of Dream Land.
GameplayIt's an adventure game where kirby sucks up an enemy and uses its powers to attack. He can also make it into a partner which he can ride on to power his attacks.
FeaturesKirby's first full-scale action game for Nintendo GameCube arrives with a variety of modes, including a wild multiplayer adventure.
Utilizing a new attack system, Kirby can gain power by riding on up to three helpers.
Hardware RequirementsOn the gamecube. Has multiplayer, uses Game Cube Controller.
Official URLOfficial Site
- hello Jun 27
- Kirby's epic yarn Jun 27
- Kirby Music !!!!!!!!!!!! Dec 28
- PowerGlove - Kirby Marathon for AIDS December 27th Dec 25
pastelribbon and 1 others played Kirby
pastelribbon and 11 others own Kirby
- Genre: Platform (GC)
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: HAL Laboratory
Released North America Nov 15, 2005 CANCELLED
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- Kirby Super Star (2010)
- Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (2012)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (2010)
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000)
- 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (2011)
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (2011)
- Kirby's Block Ball (2012)
- Kirby's Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby's Block Ball (1996)
- Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (1995)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (1993)
- Kirby's Star Stacker (1997)
- Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble (2001)
- Kirby's Adventure (1993)