BackgroundJust Cause follows a classy gentleman by the name of Rico that has just been planted on an island to do some "research." Working for an agency much like the CIA you must investigate the crimes going on in the area while making nice with the locals.
GameplayJust Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignment however you want: play the island's factions off against one another; incite a rebellion among the masses; or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. Explore the game's world of 1,225 square miles of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages with a variety of air, land and sea craft.
- Massive game world - 32 x 32 km without any loading times, limitations or invisible walls.
- Various environments; big cities, towns, resorts, casinos and many more.
- +100 vehicles; Land, sea and air.
- +25 weapons.
- +20 story missions written by Matt Costello and Neil Richards.
- First game based on the acclaimed Avalanche Engine
Official URLOfficial Site