BackgroundThe third installment in the ISS series, the second to be released on the Gamecube. Features an all-new Mission Mode. There is also an all-new in-game 'close up' mode, allowing you to zoom in behind the player when approaching the opposing goal.
- Over 50 teams, each with 32 squad members
- Accurate data for the 2003-04 season
- 14 additional players have been added to the "Master League"
- 7 hidden teams, unlockable as you progress
- Commentary from Peter Brackley and Trevor Brooking
- Reworked menu interface and more options in the Player Edit suite
- League-topping club teams can now be used in Match modes