BackgroundPlayed from a third person perspective, Hunter immerses players in the nightmarish setting of the modern day Hunter. Denizens of the night disguised as everyday mortals co-existing with other society members plague this macabre world. Players thrust into this world soon learn that they have the ability to see these creatures for what they are and are compelled to destroy them in order to save humanity from the threat of eternal darkness.
GameplayThere is evil everywhere most people just can't see it. Monsters are hiding among us. They are our babysitters, our policemen, our bartenders, even our friends. Once you realize it's around you there's no way for you to ignore it, messages are sent, magical powers are received forcing you to realize that your only job now is to take back the world from the monsters that seek to destroy it. You have become a Hunter!
- 1 – 4 players. All players will be on the same screen with the camera angle and difficulty level scaling based on the number of players
- Multiple difficulty levels
- 23 environments based on the World of Darkness
- Over 20 types of monsters to battle, including 7 unique bosses pulled from White Wolf source material
- Over 20 melee, ranged and spell weapons. Take apart your enemies with everything from axes to shotguns
- Unlockable characters and character variants
- Character stats and skills improve as levels are cleared
- Motion captured animation and multi-layered textures.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Main Menu Music (Hunter the reckoning not Redeemer) Jul 21
- What is the invincibility code? Mar 10
- Disappointed Dec 8
- HELP Vampire @ mansion May 2
shadow dream keeper and 3 others own Hunter: The Reckoning
Niemo played Hunter: The Reckoning