BackgroundThe Hobbit is a third-person action/adventure game set in the world of Middle-Earth. Take the persona of Bilbo Baggins, an unassuming hobbit who has been unwittingly thrust into an epic adventure. Based on J.R.R. Tolkien's novel of the same name.
- Based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit(tm), the prelude to The Lord of the Rings.
- Jump, ledge grab, shimmy, climb ropes and ladders, and interact with Tolkien's Middle-Earth.
- Explore a 3D world filled with expansive environments.
- Play through 11 massive levels in recognizable areas such as Rivendell, Mirkwood, Laketown and Lonely Mountain.
- Meet legendary characters like Gandall, Thorin and Gollum along your journey.
- Confront Smaug the dragon in the depths of Lonely Mountain.
- Deep combat systems combine the best elements of action, stealth, role-playing and puzzle solving.
- Battle over 30 different enemies in your epic quest to retake Lonely Mountain.
Before Peter Jackson directed The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,...
Wow, I'm the first person to give it a bad review. I almost feel bad. I don't see...
I enjoyed this game very, very much but mostly because I've been a Tolkien fan for...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Inevitable Entertainment
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Nov 11, 2003
- A Hobbit Adventure - Steal The Dragons Treasure
- The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- The Hobbit Trivia Quiz