BackgroundHitman's attempt to distance himself from his violent past is detoured when he is discovered by a Russian crime lord and tricked into returning to his trade. Caught in the middle of a ring of deception, Hitman soon discovers that he has been manipulated, and is now a target himself—of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.
GameplayEnter the realm of a retired assassin, forced back into action by treason. You may be a hired killer but you still have a sense of loyalty and justice. Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor. And a past that catches up with you.
Trust no one - if the price is right, the finger of your most trusted ally will be on the trigger. Your targets may hide in the most remote areas of the planet, but their destruction is never prevented - only postponed. Master your tools - overcome your obstacles - outsmart your enemies - eliminate your targets. Remember: rash decisions bleed consequences.
Know when to strike instantly, know when to take your time. Chance favors the prepared. Failure is not an option
- Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
- Operate in a non-linear world where the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
- Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
- Utilize a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
- Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
- Original soundtrack performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra of the Hungarian Radio and Television
Official URLOfficial Site
az47 and 1 others played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
az47 and 11 others own Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
$ Compare Prices
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2002)
- Hitman Absolution (2012)
- Hitman: Blood Money (2006)
- Hitman: Codename 47 (2000)
- Hitman: Contracts (2004)
- Hitman (2001)