BackgroundMany seasons before you came to Flower Bud Village, the Harvest Goddess turned to stone because no one except the Harvest Sprites believed in her. While Jamie has tried to help the Sprites revive her, the Harvest Goddess remains a statue at a nearby spring. You must revive the Goddess by collecting 50 musical notes scattered all over the village!
GameplayRPG, farm life one player mode.
- Play as a girl or boy.
- Buy farm land next to a river, along a seashore, or a village.
- Plant crops, raise livestock, dig for gems, or just fish.
- Beat your farming rival in the fields and in festivals.
- Unlock secret multiplayer mini games.
Official URLOfficial Site
Goddess_of_games and 42 others played Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Goddess_of_games and 304 others own Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: Natsume
Released North America Mar 28, 2006 Europe Jun 30, 2006 Japan Nov 10, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS