BackgroundPlay as Harry Potter as he arrives for his first year at Hogwarts and embarks on a journey to unravel the mystery of the Sorcerer's Stone. Encounters many of the characters including Harry's best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Rubeus Hagrid, Professor Dumbledore, and his rival Draco Malfoy and his nemesis Volldemort.
- Technology—No loading times; movie quality cut-scenes using a cut-scene exporter.
- New Creatures—Peeves Boss; Venomous Tentaculi; Devil's Snare; Mutated Gytrash; Forest Trolls and Troll Boss; Flying Keys; Voldemort.
- New Activities and Locations—New Spongify spell; Ollivander's Wand Shop; Library Restricted section; Final challenge areas; Hagrid's Garden and potion ingredients Hub.
- Hogwarts—Day and Night environments; Student-filled school; Wizard Card trading.
- New Ending—The original movie ending, as desired by Producer David Heyman, concludes this game with Harry defeating Voldemort by being protected by his mother's 'love' reflected in the Mirror of Erised.
- New Content—Movie-quality cut sequences help set the scene and explain game-specific elements.
KurtisTrent and 5 others played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
KurtisTrent and 12 others own Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Developer: Warthog
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 1, 2003
- Also known as:
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers's Stone in Europe
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in Europe / Australia
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone