BackgroundIn Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry is mysteriously selected as the fourth competitor in the dangerous Triwizard Tournament. Each contestant in this international competition must confront a fire-breathing dragon, rescue friends from the icy depths of the Black Lake, and navigate the twisting mysteries of a vast, dangerous maze. Players will experience all the thrills of the movie -- from the Quidditch World Cup campsite to a heart-stopping duel with Lord Voldemort himself!
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are all playable characters, modeled after their big-screen counterparts. In this game, an all-new spell-casting system allows players to feel the magic for the first time as the controller shakes and reacts with every flick of the wand. Players can also team up with friends in co-operative play to combine their magic and produce more powerful spells than ever before!
- All the Magic of the Movie - The magical world of Harry Potter comes to life with characters modeled after their big-screen counterparts, cinematic environments, captivating gameplay, and a compelling interactive experience.
- Bigger, Better Magic - Players explore the game's all-new spell-casting system, unleashing powerful spells to become a master of magic; feel the controller shake with every flick of the wand!
- Co-operative Play - In another first for the franchise, players can join forces with friends to navigate the world of Harry Potter, combining powers and casting spells co-operatively to create more powerful magic.
- Compelling Rewards System - Players can use "Accio" to chase down and capture dynamic living beans, as well as increase the power of Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Collector's and Creature Cards.
Legionare_23imo not as good as the previous movies but had a very good ending to it 8/10 HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
May 27, 13 11:09am
Ethancaliko and 29 others own Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire
Mar 29, 12 3:42am
FireDancer97 and 6 others played Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire
ThFc66921It was very had 2 beat you-know-who (lord volement) but finally i done it on Saturday 25th of June 2001 (25/6/2011? @ (at) 2.45 pm UK Time HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire PC
Jun 26, 11 11:16am
ThFc66921it was very had 2 beat you-know-who (lord volement) HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire PC
Jun 26, 11 11:14am
Black Pikmin123WHY IS THIS THE BEST ONE?! I PREFER CHAMBER OF SECRETS :c HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Aug 05, 10 5:11pm
May 29, 10 9:42pm
I prefer sticking with the book, as the game does not quite live up to the book or the...
Ellie101Great film! Love the dragon fight! Poor Cedric x HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Feb 20, 10 7:43am
Triforce of WisdomAnother of my favorites. Long, yes, but I couldn't put it down. HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Feb 16, 10 1:38pm
cantthinkofnameIt's amazing how specific you have to be when typing these things here. HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Feb 06, 10 10:21am
drwhatshisfaceCan't beat the battle against Voldemort. HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Nov 29, 09 7:47am
The ShadowDidn't like it. In fact I hated it. Way to childish. HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Oct 20, 09 2:34pm
Mk444Great effects! Wow R Pattz looks the same and different. HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Jul 14, 09 12:14pm
MilletSad, sad, sad. I could shed so many tears over this movie... HarryPotterandTheGobletOfFire
Jul 12, 09 3:55pm
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Family
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 8, 2005 Europe Nov 11, 2005 Japan Nov 26, 2005
- Also known as:
- Harry Potter to Honoo no Goblet in Japan
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone