BackgroundThe first Gundam game for the GCN threatens to be the greatest this generation. It offers over 70 Mobile Suits from Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, 08th MS Team, G Gundam, Gundam Wing and even the new Gundam SEED in five modes of play, and also includes over 80 minutes of reanimated Gundam footage.
- Over 80 minutes of re-animated Gundam cut scenes.
- Over 70 units to choose from including suits from 0079, 0083, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed and G Gundam. Plus original mobile suits created especially for the game.
- Split screen 2 player Versus Mode.
- 5 playable modes to choose from: Experience legendary battles in White Base Mode, experience new adventures in Thoroughbred Mode, create your own unique pilot in Mission Mode, play as one of the 8 Ace Pilots and relive the legend, and two player Versus Mode Build your own team
Titled, "Mobile Suit Gundam: Meguri Ai Sora" in Japan.
Added on: August 28, 2003
Zennor played Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
Zennor and 1 others own Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
$ Compare Prices
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Z: AEUG vs. Titans (Import)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles (Import)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo