BackgroundLegendary monsters battle among earth's cities to determine the planet's fate. Attempting worldwide domination, aliens have gained control over Godzilla's longtime rivals, the kaiju, must be defeated. Participate in a spectacle like no other by combating the greatest beasts on a colossal scale, as the world's future hangs in the balance. Fight as one of 11 monsters in 8 different arenas. Destroy all monsters with hand-to-hand fighting, special moves, and specialized projectile weapons.
- Earth's Greatest Cities become the battlefields for legendary monsters.
- Choose from over 10 monsters and five modes of play.
- 4 player fighting mayhem!
- Huge sense of scale puts you in control of a 33,500 ton beast.
- Utilize each monster's unique attributes to obliterate rivals.
- Go hand-to-hand at close range, or dominate from a distance with projectiles.
- Using advanced weaponry, human armies protect their cities against a monstrous onslaught.
- Aliens plot and scheme to stop Godzilla from ruining their plans. Use their tactics against them
Official URLOfficial Site
The game has great Graphics and many classic characters from the Godzilla movies like...
Choose a monster and kick butt in Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee. Fight for...
Well, this game is okay. But to tell you the truth, if your not a godzilla fan don't...
I found this to be a descent fighter game. Its not the best one out there but its...
The review from Daryn from Stockton, California is inaccurate. I am twice the...
Well this game was nice i knew it would be great but it had small problems like not...
- Genre: Fighting (GC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: 14 Degrees East
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Oct 6, 2002 Europe Nov 15, 2002 Japan Dec 12, 2002
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (2004)
- Godzilla: Unleashed (2007)
- Godzilla Generations (1998)
- Godzilla: Domination (2002)
- Godzilla (Import) (1988)