BackgroundEastern Europe, 2008.
War has broken out on the borders of Russia, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghosts - an elite handful of specially trained U.S. Army Green Berets armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms...literally.
GameplayLead an elite infantry team through a series of military missions around the world, ranging from covert actions to search-and-rescue operations, to all-out firefights in this first-person squad-based action game.
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields
- Multiplayer: Split-screen multiplayer for two players
- Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW
Official URLOfficial Site
Ok this game is a warfare kind of game, where Ubisoft takes you through places where...
The graphics kick ass and the gamplay rocks. the storyboard is awsome and i love it ...
[quote]Montreal, Canada - February 19, 2003 - Ubi Soft Entertainment announced today that the popular squad-based... posted Feb 19, 03 7:38pm
- Genre: Shooter (GC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Feb 12, 2003
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
- Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon