BackgroundF-Zero enters into the next gen universe in it's first title for the Nintendo GameCube. The F-Zero games are known for their far-out tracks and amazing sense of speed. F-Zero GX aims to bring gamers a sense of speed like no other.
GameplayF-Zero GX is the race to end all races, as fearless pilots risk everything to claim the title of the top speedster in the universe. Captain Falcon and 29 other pilots head to exotic star cities, like the neon-lit Mute City, lush Green Plant, wealthy Port Town and the storm-wracked streets of Lightning to race at supersonic speeds. In addition, players can save their racer to a Memory Card and race with it at arcades on F-Zero AX.
The interaction between the home and arcade versions of the game is unique. With the arcade, you sit in a cockpit that tilts and rumbles as you drive, creating a sensation you're really in the race. Making a racer at home to race in an arcade will appeal to many racing fans and the additional pilots and the many machine parts available for transfer will be irresistible
- Prepare to race for the long haul with 20 sprawling courses and more than 30 pilots to choose from.
- Compete in races that span many familiar F-Zero modes, like Grand Prix, Time Attack and Versus. A new Story mode allows you to follow Captain Falcon as he races through missions and completes a wide array of challenges.
- Race a home-built, custom machine in the arcade or bring your Memory Card and transfer additional pilots and all kinds of custom parts from the arcade version to the Nintendo GameCube.
- Use the points you win in races to buy parts and build your own speeder in Custom mode. Connect with the arcade version and transfer enough parts to make up to 8,000 unique racing combinations.
Previously titled, "F-Zero GC".
Added on: November 04, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 85 others own F-Zero GX
Swampasaur and 12 others played F-Zero GX
Kyles2crazyMy favorite racing game all time, and even though i've 100% completed this game and gotten really good im still improving my skills FZeroGX GC
Mar 29, 11 12:02pm
Apr 16, 09 3:58am
[ Introduction ]
As with games such as Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart: Double...
InvisibleMuffinnote: I also have F Zero X, but couldn't find it in the list. FZeroGX GC
Jan 12, 09 8:32pm
- Genre: Car (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Amusement Vision
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 25, 2003 Europe Oct 31, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)