BackgroundAll of Tellius is torn into a war and it's up to you to put a stop to it. You must take command over a group of mercenaries only loyal to you. You must guide them to victory to defeat the forces of the Daein Kingdom. Test your power against monsters, mages, and madmen while you command knights, winged soldiers, pikemen, and skinshifters to man-to-man combat. 3-D battlefields will present all new challenges and graphically stunning battle sequences. Fire Emblem will place you on the battlefield.
- Command new units and familiar favorites, including shape-shifting laguz and spear-wielding wyvern riders, in lush 3D battles.
- Master strategy, steel, and socery to guide Ike and his forces to victory and restore peace to the seven kingdoms.
- Customize your units with combat skills like Deadeye, but guide them carefully- if they fall in battle, they're gone forever!
Official URLOfficial Site
Thrawn and 59 others played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
shan780 and 189 others own Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
If you've been following the story of the last Fire Emblem games then this is a must...
- Genre: Turn-based (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Military, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Isometric
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 17, 2005 Europe November 2005 Japan Apr 20, 2005
- Also known as:
- Fire Emblem 9 in North America
- Fire Emblem: Trail of the Blue Flame in North America
- Fire Emblem: Souen no Kiseki in Japan
- Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Import)