BackgroundIn a world ravaged by plague, the people depend on a blessed crystal. In order for this crystal to maintain its sparkle and power, Mirula Droplets are constantly needed. These crystallized drops can only be found in the deepest, darkest caverns of a far-off dungeon. Every year, the Crystal Caravan must collect the precious Mirula Droplets, burdened with the fate of the villagers
GameplayMuch of the gameplay in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles involves hacking and slashing through colorful monsters, Crystal Chronicles is essentially about teamwork. You'll have to communicate constantly with your teammates to let them know what your GBA display is telling you, and vice versa. With its impressive innovation and action-packed gameplay, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles shines as one of the most engrossing titles on the horizon for Nintendo GameCube.
- First multiplayer Final Fantasy game available on home consoles in the United States.
- Using the Game Boy Advance as a controller, players are able to control their characters on-screen, while receiving unique information on the Game Boy Advance screen which other players cannot see.
- Fight through an epic role-playing game with unique story plots and up-to-date graphics.
- Use magic spells and special attacks to combat enemies in massive real-time battles.
Official URLOfficial Site
Renowned and 170 others own Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Kuksenkov and 22 others played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Sep 25, 09 8:11pm
Sep 09, 09 11:16pm
I'm sure most gamers are aware of the Final Fantasy series, even if they've never...
DeeThis game has the most beautiful music ever! FinalFantasyCrystalChronicles GC
Feb 26, 09 10:07am
gerard way owns youI am not a big FF fan, but this game is good! FinalFantasyCrystalChronicles GC
Jan 31, 09 9:05am
Aug 20, 07 12:42pm
Bash Boy 54This is a great game, I beat it a while back, but it was a fun game. FinalFantasyCrystalChronicles GC
Feb 24, 07 9:25am
JBHarvestmoonThe multiplayer game sucks... but the game it self rocks! FinalFantasyCrystalChronicles GC
Dec 12, 06 9:08pm
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 12, 2004 Europe Mar 12, 2004 Japan Aug 8, 2003 Australia Mar 12, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (2-4)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King