BackgroundFollow the Fantastic Four movie plot in this storyline. Fantastic Four expands the adventures by letting players stretch, control fire and use invisibility and brute force to defeat evil super-villains in new environments and familiar comic book locales. Challenged to master each super hero's individual powers and combine them to level even more devastating attacks, players must battle the never-before-seen enemies and the ultimate evil – Doctor Doom -- to save the human race from disaster.
GameplayPlay as your favorite Fantastic Four team member as you assume their personas and master their individual attributes and unique powers to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and defeat enemies.
•Mr. Fantastic/Reed Richards – Use Mr. Fantastic's ability to stretch in order to attack from a distance, squeeze into tight spaces and reach places no one else can. Use his brainpower to heal characters, hack computers, over-ride security systems and take control of enemy's weapons to use against them.
•Invisible Woman/Sue Storm – Play as the Invisible Woman to turn invisible and perform stealth moves with ninja like speed or use her telekinetic powers to immobilize enemies.
•Human Torch/Johnny Storm – As the Human Torch, players can create walls of fire and supernova fireballs, shoot fire from their fingertips and bend flames at their will as they ward off enemies.
•Thing/Ben Grimm – Use Thing's raw brute force to pick up objects or tear them apart, break through walls and obstacles and obliterate enemies.
While playing as a team of one to four characters, the game lets players dynamically switch between characters during their adventures and combine super powers in order to level more devastating attacks and accomplish missions.
Play through the game with a friend in two-player co-op story mode or fight against each other head-to-head in multiple arena battles each with their own special powers and attributes.
- Relive the movie experience with character likenesses, locations and villains from the upcoming summer blockbuster.
- Go beyond the movie with a completely original storyline that follows the movie story arch (penned by Hollywood writer Zak Penn).
- Play as each unique member of the Fantastic Four as you assume their persona and master their individual talents to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and combat enemies.
- Control the Fantastic Four together as a team with dynamic switching, team-based combat and two-player co-op mode.
- Wreak havoc on enemies in destructible environments that get thrashed in battle
Official URLOfficial Site
- beat mummy king Oct 24
- NEED HELP A.S.A.P.! Oct 12
- I need help with the area where you have to make your guys capture Ben Sep 19
- specal Sep 5
RoboGamer_500 owns Fantastic 4
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Beenox
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 27, 2005