BackgroundThe classic arcade game from the mind and pen of Don Bluth finds its ways to the GCN. Not only that, but the developers are bringing the game into the third dimension. This action/adventure features lots of exploration, puzzle solving, and the same Dragon's Lair style and humor that made the original so much fun to play. Maneuver 'Dirk The Daring' through the 3D environments while trying to keep him alive.
GameplayUsing a magic amulet as his guide, Dirk must accomplish challenges such as jumping over flaming pits and climbing ropes to fly across chasms, as well as battling hordes of the wizard's minions with his sword and a number of brand new special power-ups.
- Xbox specific upgrades
- Dirk the Daring comes to life with 150 amazing new 3D cel animations including: Run, jump, roll, sneak, climb, crouch, crawl, swing, push, lift and somersault!
- New environments to explore, new enemies to battle and new challenges to overcome! 15 large, detailed, action-packed levels featuring more than 40 environments to explore and 250+ new rooms with numerous puzzles, traps, power-ups and hidden secrets to uncover.
- Battle an entirely new cast of enemies. Almost 40 characters to combat, including over a dozen new characters such as Fire Goons and Lightning Drakes.
LukasAngelis and 2 others own Dragon's Lair 3D
JailerGirl played Dragon's Lair 3D
Los Angeles - Jan. 6, 2003 - Encore, a majority-owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation, today announced that posted Jan 07, 03 11:28pm
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Developer: Dragonstone Software
- Publisher: Encore Software
Released North America January 2003