BackgroundEarthquakes have rocked a beach-front city and monsters, demons and evil creatures have taken over the city. You play as Jake Walker, a normal guy who has been put in the position of investigator. You wake up one day on the beach with weapons, supplies and your memory wiped clean. Now you have to go face to face against the evil that is plaguing Eastport.
- Driving + Action: Jump in a variety of vehicles abandoned throughout the massive city or get out and accomplish mission objectives on-foot.
- Massive, Interactive Horrific City: Eastport - massive, abandoned, ravaged by earthquakes, besieged by evil, and completely free-roaming and interactive.
- Scavenge for Survival: Look out for additional weaponry throughout the city and repair or upgrade your vehicles with spare parts from others, but choose your repairs wisely as enemies hunt relentlessly.
- Vehicular Arsenal: Vehicles are your best weapon in the open, choose from muscle cars, buses, military vehicles, suvs, sedans and more as you navigate Eastport, all while evil thrashes your car.
- Weaponry: Unload on enemies with weapons you scavenge for throughout the city, including melee weapons such as machetes and chainsaws or heavy firepower like shotguns, grenade launchers, shark bang sticks and more.
- Intense Driving: Enemies attack and cling to vehicles, ripping them apart as they hunt you down - swerve, brake, shoot, crash, or outrun the creatures to get them off of your car.
- Canned Jul 27