BackgroundA cop framed for murder and facing execution, Jack Slate makes a daring escape and seeks revenge on those who killed his father and set him up. What he discovers sends him on a downward spiral into a labyrinth of corruption, betrayal and crime.
GameplayJack Slate, an innocent cop sentenced to death, makes a daring escape from the Iron Point Maximum-Security Penetentiary. Driven to bring the criminal element that framed him to justice, Slate hunts the hunters in this gritty, crime-noir inspired epic. With super-charged game play, jaw-dropping graphics and hard-boiled storytelling, Dead to Rights raises the bar on the crime action-thriller genre.
- Classic film noir style inspired by Hong Kong action movies and hardboiled detective novels. The twisting plot, seedy citizens of Grant City and high adrenaline action leave players wanting more.
- Provides an intense and adult experience with great depth and detail that can't be defined within existing game genres
- More than a dozen game mechanics including diving, rolling, punching, kicking, and lethally disarming enemies in a variety of over-the-top ways
- Jack's canine partner helps Jack investigate crime scenes, sniff out bombs, retrieve weapons and attack enemies.
- Movie quality production- Screenwriter Flint Dille (G. I. Joe, Transformers series), movie music composer Kevin Manthei (Resident Evil, Air Force One, Halloween H20), sound effects/design firm GDH Digital (Star Trek, Babylon 5) and Weddington Productions (Lethal Weapon 4, Die Hard, Training Day) were brought in. Smashcut (The Matrix, Fight Club) was hired for motion capture effects and stunts.
- Use of advanced technology- Dolby Digital sound effects, 16:9 anamorphic wide screen support and bump-mapping pixel shading
Official URLOfficial Site
thewatermeloncult and 6 others own Dead to Rights
Alarios played Dead to Rights
Lighticewell good game couldnt get myself off it allways full of action DeadToRights PS2
Oct 21, 05 11:59pm
- Genre: Shooter (GC)
- Theme(s): Film Noir, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Nov 20, 2002