BackgroundPlaying as Mario, you must stop the escaped music from causing havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom by dancing. As per most dance games it comes with a dance mat and the premise is to jump on the arrows as they come up on screen.
- 29 different songs to dance to including some of Nintendo's classics.
- 5 difficulty levels for each song (Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Super Hard).
- The Dance Pad allows you to play the game by dancing.
- Many different modes and mini games to play through.
Hardware RequirementsDance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix requires the touch-sensitive dance pad licensed by Nintendo which should come with the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
KoopaFreak600 and 42 others own Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Clear Tears and 10 others played Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
DDR has hit the Gamecube. Will it live up to its predecessors on the PS2? Or will it...
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (GC)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Oct 28, 2005 Japan Jul 14, 2005
- Also known as:
- Dance Dance Revolution with Mario in Japan
- Dancing Stage: Mario Mix in Europe
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move