BackgroundCrash hits the track in his most fast-paced adventure yet - Crash Nitro Kart! Kidnapped by the ruthless Emperor Velo and forced to race in his galactic coliseum, Crash must race his way to victory in order to save the Earth from destruction - but it won't be easy, as he must compete against foes both old and new before a final showdown with Velo himself! Crash Nitro Kart leads the pack by mixing awesome next-gen graphics and gameplay with the playability and fun of classic kart-racing games.
GameplayIt's a race for first place against all the other characters of the Crash universe across tracks filled with ramps, secret passages, and many other surprises at every turn. To amp up the gameplay, you have plenty of weapons at your arsenal, which include Homing Missles and Bowling Bombs.
- Speed your way over 18 incredible raceways and arenas.
- Race as virtually and character in the Crash universe.
- Bumper-to-bumper multiplayer action for up 4 racers.
- Turn your opponents to dust with devastating weapons.
Sir Daniel Fortesque and 17 others own Crash Nitro Kart
Mike 1103 and 3 others played Crash Nitro Kart
- Genre: General (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Nov 11, 2003
- Also known as:
- Crash Bandicoot Bakusou! Nitro Kart in Japan
- Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bash
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot