BackgroundTake part in Operation Desert-Storm and battle for the future of Kuwait in squad-based combat with Conflict: Desert Storm. Single-player missions will have you on the side of the Western Alliance; supervise individual soldiers or those in teams. Characters differ in abilities thanks to the class-based system, and they earn experience the longer the stay alive during the game. Multi-player games will allow you to play as either side of the 1991 Middle-Eastern conflict.
GameplayYour missions are as unpredictable as they are dangerous: from vital scud-hunting missions deep within enemy territory to highly secretive rescue and assassination operations in Baghdad itself. As the first line of defense, your objective is clear: Protect Freedom.
- Team-based action and stealth featuring four easy-to-control characters.
- Large detailed environments with smoke, heat haze, and shadows.
- Seamless movement between indoor and outdoor environments.
- Interact with helicopters, tanks and other vehicles.
- Reward system utilizing medals and promotions, plus the experience system allows soldiers to improve from mission to mission.
- In-depth Artificial Intelligence governs enemy actions and fellow team members.
- Stunning graphics and visual effects.
- Dynamic, interactive music and stunning sounds effects
Official URLOfficial Site
- Help on mission "Counter Attack" - Conflict Desert Storm Aug 20
- multiplayer May 15
- cheats Nov 4
- mission 3 help Nov 3
Kairou and 3 others own Conflict: Desert Storm
Ranger 1 played Conflict: Desert Storm
Well Game cube needs an ation game to break off from all those adventure games. At...
- Genre: Tactical (GC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCi
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Released North America Apr 22, 2003 Europe Apr 17, 2003
- Conflict: Denied Ops
- Conflict: Global Terror
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Conflict: Desert Storm II
- Conflict: Desert Storm