BackgroundTwo of the worldfs fighting giants battle on the Gamecube! Capcom vs. SNK 2 E.O. unleashes lightning fast animation and classic arcade fighting action in a colossal slug-fest. Choose from over 44 characters from the Capcom and SNK fighting universes, then customize your character's fighting style with your own favorite fighting gGroove.h The all new extreme offense feature adds attacks at the touch of a button to deliver devastating combos!
GameplayTwo control modes make the game accessible for both novice and experienced players:
EO-ism: This feature also automatically blocks for the player and determines the strength of an attack.
AC-Ism: Use this control mode to map light, medium, and hard attacks to the controller buttons.
Capcom vs. SNK 2: E.O. allows players to choose between one of six fighting grooves:
C Groove - Players can use level 1-3 Super Combos, 'Air Block' and Counter attack to defeat their opponent. This groove is similar to the Capcom groove found in the original.
A Groove - This is the original combo style used in the Street Fighter Zero series. Players can freely mix and match moves to create their own "Custom Combos."
P Groove - Players can use the 'Parry' feature to avoid any attack. A level 3 super combo can only be used in this groove.
S Groove - This groove is similar to the SNK groove found in the original. In this groove, when a character's vitality is low, the player can unleash a super combo limitlessly. If the gauge reaches its limit when the vitality is almost gone, players can perform a "Max Super Attack."
N Groove - From King of Fighters '98, players can stock up to 3 levels of super gauge. In this groove, players can perform a 'Power Max' by using a level gauge to enhance the character's attack power for a while.
K Groove - The groove uses a combination of 'Just Defense' which makes the opponent's attacks ineffective, and a 'Rage Gauge'. Once this gauge is full, the player's attack power increases and they are able to use a 'Max Super Attack.'
- Enjoy more characters options. Fight with more than 40 characters from the world-famous Capcom and SNK franchises, such as Street Fighter, Final Fight, Darkstalkers, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown and King of Fighters.
- Accumulate points through a judgement performance in real-time, based on the player's game performance.
- Gain instant access to devastating special and super moves at the touch of the left and right thumbsticks.
- Experience six modes of play, including arcade mode, versus mode, survival mode, training mode, and color edit mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
Although I never played the arcade version (my cheap arcade only got Millenium Fight...
This game is my most favorite Fighting Game since the Street Fighter 2 Series for...
The tournament of the new century is blasting off to new hights. Fighters from Street...
I dont care if those review fags think the directional pad is to small, it does the...
I admit that I had my doubts about giving Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO a try, since this game...
It's awesome, the moves are just like the ones in the super nintendo and GBA...
Capcom vs. SNK is an awesome game in everyway: the characters (except 2 or 3) are...
- Capcom vs. SNK Pro (2002)
- Capcom vs. SNK (2000)
- Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (2001)
- Capcom vs. SNK Millenium Fight 2000 Pro (Import) (2001)