BackgroundFeaturing World Series Champ Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2003 includes all 30 Major League teams (making for over 900 players) and over 50 stadiums to play on. Challenge 10 game modes including Exhibition, Season, Career, Franchise, Expansion, All-Star Game, Series, Manager, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice. In-game commentary from Bob Brenly, Thom Brennaman and Steve Lyons.
- Variety of game modes: Including Exhibition, Season, Career, All-Star Game®, Series Manager, Home Run Derby, and Batting Practice.
- Franchise mode: Play and build your favorite team for up to 20 consecutive seasons.
- Expansion play: Choose a city, stadium, and team logo and add that team to the Major Leagues.
- Player trading cards: Collect, trade, and unlock cheats.
- Legendary sluggers: Like Mike Schmidt and Reggie Jackson.
Official URLOfficial Site
May 15, 05 10:44pm
Aug 20, 04 1:25pm
The best All-Star baseball game by far and if your into graphics and having fun with...
Andross2000 and 1 others own All-Star Baseball 2003
Jun 30, 02 6:44am
This game is one of the greatest baseball games ever made. You can play a season,...
- Genre: Baseball (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 27, 2002