BackgroundThis 2002 incarnation of All-Star Baseball has updated the series with more polygons. Features include play-by-plays, vendor calls, crowd reactions, statistical tracking, six different modes of play, 30 teams, 900 players and GM and player management capabilities.
- All 30 Major League teams and over 700 players with life-like face textures for superb graphic detail.
- Cooperstown Hall Of Fame team including Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt and Nolan Ryan.
- Play by Play and game analysis from Arizona Diamondback's Manager Bob Brenly, and his former national television partner, Thom Brennaman.
- "Turn back the clock" with classic uniforms for each club like the '62 Mets.
- All 30 MLB stadiums with active dugouts & bullpens, real time scoreboards and jumbotrons, with stadium features like the waterfalls at Kauffman Stadium in K.C.
- 130 unique player batting stances, 50 pitching deliveries, and over 1500 motion captured animations.
- Future throw technology allows you to make incredible super-smooth catches and throws like never before.
- Innovative 3D batting interface and power/contact swing selection.
- Season awards like the MVP, Cy Young, Rookie Of The Year, and Gold Glove.
- General Manager mode lets you trade, sign free agents and draft players.
- 7 authentic stadium camera angles for that television broadcast view.
- Game modes include Exhibition, Season, World Series, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice
Official URLOfficial Site
thecrush19 and 1 others own All-Star Baseball 2002
Nov 07, 05 2:29am
Dec 30, 02 7:41pm
Deffinitley the best baseball game yet! Many new features that allow you to check your...
Role Playing Gangsta
Oct 21, 02 10:51am
As a new trend, im going to say this game should be used for torturing prisoners. I...
$ Compare PricesView all 10 screenshots