BackgroundBased on Nickelodeon's show, fans will play as Aang, Katara, Sokka and Haru as they grow into an unstoppable team utilizing the kung fu-inspired bending arts through the Avatar universe. Players will explore the four Avatar nations and battle new enemies.
GameplayPlay as Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations.
- Based on Nickelodeon's animated series.
- Single-player game featuring unique martial arts style combat.
- Fully customizable "bending powers" mastering the four elements of Water, Air, Earth and Fire.
- Journey through all the Great Nations of the Avatar world.
- Enjoy environments and characters from the TV show plus never before seen enemies and creatures!
- Control Aang, Katara, Sokka, or Haru in single player mode.
- Each character has their own unique weapon and fighting style.
- Learn new abilities by gaining experiance from defeated enemies.
- Variety of items to help the player with quests, or during battle (armor, chi, enchanted accessories, and healing potions).
Official URLOfficial Site
poppy34 and 14 others own Avatar: The Last Airbender
thewatermeloncult and 5 others played Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: THQ
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 10, 2006 Australia Dec 31, 2007
- Also known as:
- Avatar: The Legend of Aang in Europe
- Avatar: The Legend of Aang in Australia
- The Last Airbender
- Avatar The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno
- Avatar: The Burning Earth
- Avatar: The Last Airbender