BackgroundSimilar to the Game Boy Advance version, the Game Cube iteration of Made in Wario will consist of more than 200 minigames. While the GameCube version offers a single-player mode, its main focus has been shifted toward multiplayer gameplay.
- Microgames magnified! All the madness of the classic microgames is intensified as you and your friends compete to beat one another in all-new party games!
- More players than you can shake a stick at! Play with up to four players in most party-game modes, or share a Controller among 16 players for some of the craziest gaming you've seen!
- Wario's friends and fellow game developers from the Game Boy Advance game are back in action: Dr. Crygor, Dribble & Spitz, Jimmy and the rest of the crew are ready to party!
- Tons to unlock! Play through the single player mode to unlock over 200 minigames and more than a dozen additional features, including bonus game modes, movies, music videos, and more.
Titled "Atsumare!! Made in Wario" in Japan.
Added on: September 19, 2003
Official URLOfficial Site
vrob501 and 11 others played WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
eightbitgirl and 35 others own WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
Jan 04, 05 1:29pm
This game is so much fun especcialy multiplayer. The Music is pretty much always...
Oct 25, 04 3:39am
if you are playing with less than 2 players you need some friends because WarioWare,...
- Genre: Arcade(GC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 5, 2004 Europe Sep 4, 2004 Japan Oct 17, 2003