Also on: N64
Release Dates NA Sep 16, 02 EU Sep 24, 04 JP Dec 14, 01 AU Oct 17, 03
Xemas12 and 537 others own Animal Crossing
Heibai and 76 others played Animal Crossing
Curtzilla Jul 23, 12 9:20pmfun and creative! i miss some elements that they took out in later games...
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 4:57amthe most addictive game ever this is proberly the most fun game ive played in my life
Ephriokko Jul 25, 10 11:49pmMeh. Played it a lot as a kid but used tons of glitches, guides, and cheats. Never got far, but it wasn't a bad time-killer.
blackbeautyfan9819 May 09, 10 8:17amThis game is MUCH simpiler than the DS version, and easier to complete. Instead, every player gets their own house.
ComputerNerd97 Oct 25, 09 8:31amadded a cheat "ComputerNerd97's Foolproof Way to Get Serious Cash"
BackgroundAnimal Crossing is a "communication game" in which your character works to earn money for food, clothes, furniture and a house. Interact with other animals, such as a raccoon real-estate agent, a pelican postman and a canine policeman. A built in clock parallels the real world, and seasons and time of day both affect gameplay.
GameplayAs you collect furnishings for your own house, check out what other villagers have collected for their houses. Build relationships by talking to other villagers, helping them with tasks and writing letters back and forth. Throughout the game, you'll collect an assortment of items and artifacts and different plants and animals. To ensure it will be a desirable place for people to live, help to keep your village beautiful
- Life ticks by in real-time different things happen at different times of the day, and seasons change just like they do in the real world!
- Get to know your town. Meet your neighbours, buy a house, and furnish it however you like.
- So much to do! Plant trees, pull weeds, go shopping, run errands – or just go fishing.
- Get three friends to move to your town or travel to a friend's town to see what's up.
- Connect to a Game Boy Advance using a Nintendo GameCube to Game Boy Advance cable (Sold Separately) to travel to a new island and design new clothes.
Hardware Requirements•Gamecube to Gameboy Advance Connector Cable (For use in accessing Animal Island and E-Reader)
•E-Reader (Using the GC to GBA Connector Cable and an E-Reader, you can scan E-Reader cards to unlock special items)
Official URLOfficial Site
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (2008)
- Doubutsu no Mori (Import) (2001)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2013)