BackgroundFrom the ring to the arena, WWE Crush Hour features all of your favorite WWE superstars seated in muscle cars shined and primed to smash the heck out of one other. Crush Hour promises to deliver 12 levels, peppered with brutal traps and hazards, huge arenas packed with rowdy audiences, and powerful, heavily armed vehicles of destruction. World Wrestling Entertainment's Jim Ross will provide on-the-fly commentary as players taunt opponents with signature phrases from their favorite Superstars.
GameplayWorld Wrestling Entertainment Crush Hour takes the intensity, competitiveness and brute strength from the squared circle and drops it into the world of car combat. More than twenty WWE Superstars jump into their Super Cars bringing the pain to the streets. Layeth the rubber down in the Rock's speedster, cruise and bruise in the Hardy Boys' souped up Woody or pummel the competition in the Big Show's diesel. It's going to take more than a three count to win in this arena.
- Experience brutal vehicular carnage with top WWE Superstars in their first ever car combat experience.
- More than 20 personalized WWE Superstar vehicles including exotic sports cars, 4x4's and semis.
- Compete in multiple match types, including ladder and hardcore matches modified for insane car combat.
- Engage in battle across 12 destructible levels littered with deadly traps and hazards.
- Annihilate opponents with multiple weapon types customized for each vehicle or grab weapon power pick ups to really put the hurtin' on your opponent.
- Unparalleled car combat driving physics with the "Powerslide Advantage" for quick 180° turns, strafing attacks and pinpoint cornering.
- On-the-fly commentary from the WWE's own Jim Ross
Official URLOfficial Site
pokedude121 and 8 others own WWE Crush Hour
Sgt_Pepper played WWE Crush Hour
Jun 12, 05 7:30pm
Aug 15, 04 5:30am
WWE Crush Hour is a game that has all your favourite wrestlers put into cars. You go...
Mar 15, 03 8:34am
i buy this game yesturday and is one of the game that i never see playe in this .the...
May 17, 02 11:33pm
- Genre: General (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Pacific Coast Power and L
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Mar 18, 2003 Europe May 16, 2003
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It