BackgroundThe upgraded Super Monkey Ball 2 will come equipped with a Story mode, 150 levels to challenge the most hardcore Monkey Ball addicts, and, most importantly, a slew of new party games including Monkey Boat Race, Monkey Shot, Monkey Dog Fight, Monkey Tennis, Monkey Baseball, and Monkey Soccer.
GameplayAiAi, MeeMee, Baby, and GonGon are on a roll -- again! Super Monkey Ball 2 brings the party to a whole new level with six brand new party games, six revamped party games, a new Story Mode, and 150 new Main Game stages.
Casual gamers will love the easy pick-up-and-play gameplay while the more seasoned gamers will be put to the ultimate test in the later stages. In the new Story Mode, you'll fight as AiAi to stop the evil plans of the deranged scientist, Dr. BAD-BOON and his mysterious sidekick, simply known as Dr. BAD-BOON's Assistant. But Story Mode is just the beginning -- you'll want to grab some friends and get groovin' with the 12 new Party Games!
Take on totally revamped versions of your old favorites like Monkey Bowling and Monkey Target, or step up to the competition on any of the 6 brand new Party Games. With its new modes, awesome graphics, and exciting multi-player features, Super Monkey Ball 2 is guaranteed to keep your party guests going bananas for hours.
- One to four players can compete, cooperate and collide in 12 addictive Party games.
- Explore 10 Monkey Worlds filled with unique themes and incredible visuals in the new Story Mode.
- 6 totally revamped Party Games: Monkey Race, Monkey Fight, Monkey Target, Monkey Billiards, Monkey Bowling, and Monkey Golf!
- 6 brand new Party Games: Monkey Tennis, Monkey Baseball, Monkey Soccer, Monkey Boat Race, Monkey Shot, and Monkey Dog Fight
Official URLOfficial Site
beezebeora and 59 others own Super Monkey Ball 2
smb3master and 12 others played Super Monkey Ball 2
Oct 06, 07 7:39pm
This game is fairly good, although can be a tad boring at times. The graphics are...
- Genre: Puzzle Games(GC)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Amusement Vision
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 25, 2002
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4 max)