BackgroundThe Sega Sports NFL franchise charges onto the next-generation football gridiron with NFL 2K2, an electrifying new game that's exciting to watch and even better to play. NFL 2K2 combines the superior gameplay of its predecessors with brilliant graphics and broadcast-quality presentation possible only on today's most sophisticated interactive entertainment systems.
GameplaySega Sports NFL 2K3 approaches the 2002 season destined for greatness. Building upon championship-caliber gameplay and presentation, NFL 2K3 raises the bar with new lifelike player animations, convincing play-calling intelligence, an on-the-fly audible system and a brand new ESPN broadcast system with the famous overlays, scores and highlights beloved by all sports fans.
NFL 2K3's new easy-to-use Franchise mode gives you total team control as player, coach, and general manager – track the best players, make the smartest trades, and build the most dominant team in the league. Complete with all of the updated rosters, new NFL re-alignment changes, and authentic stadiums redesigned in full 3D for the 2002 season, NFL 2K3 will deliver the most exhilarating gridiron action available
- ESPN Broadcast Presentation -- Replays, scores, music, and more are displayed in the famous ESPN style.
- All New Franchise Mode -- Track comprehensive player stats and make shrewd trades as you build your franchise, while developing your current team and performing on the field each week. An intuitive visual presentation makes being a General Manager easier than ever before.
- Effective Audible System -- Call plays just before the snap to catch your opponent off guard. NFL 2K3 eliminates the complexity, making it simple to call a blitz or take advantage of a defensive mismatch.
- Improved Play Calling -- Computer opponents use more smarts when calling plays, including tough defensive stands when you're attacking in the red zone.
- New Import Mode -- You can draft senior college players from NCAA College Football 2K3 and have them play in NFL 2K3.
- Award-Winning Play-by-Play and Commentary -- Announcers deliver insightful commentary based on game situation, historical references, milestones, and other factors, and use visual aides such as a telestrator and dynamic camera angles to illustrate key points.
- Redesigned 3D Stadiums -- Every NFL stadium is here, authentically reproduced in stunning 3D. From the cheap seats to sidelines crowded with players, coaches, and camera crews, no detail is overlooked.
- Up-to-Date Rosters -- NFL 2K3 features all new rosters, uniforms, and player ratings for the 2002 season, including league alignment changes and the addition of the Houston Texans.
Hardware Requirements16:9 Support
MEMORY CARD Saves = Season: 56 blocks, Tournament: 56 blocks, Franchise: 56 blocks Settings: 3 blocks, Roster: 53, Playbook: 12 blocks
Official URLOfficial Site